Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WELCOME HOME ANNA

I received a text message from a good friend saying that a college friend has come home for a short vacation. Our friend has come home after staying in the U.S. for at least 20 years. Several of our common friends are organizing a lunch get-together to allow everyone to catch up on what everyone else is busy with nowadays.
I immediately texted our balikbayan friend to welcome her home. She texted back and indicated how she wants to see the whole college gang once again. Immediately, I felt that our friendship has not changed one bit. The memories of ES1, KEM ( despite all, that organization helped me build strong friendships ), Fraulein and Engineering Week all came back to me. I felt so light and happy as I remembered the things that we did in college.
But being the anti-social that I am, I will probably not make it to the get-together. I just hate fixing up something to bring to get-togethers and traveling a great distance. But one thing is for sure. I will miss everyone saying that I now look so good. Welcome home Anna.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Antisocial, I am glad you decided to join the get together and we met. My inventor friend is excited to be part of your pet project. I am looking forward to seeing the revolutionary product you want to create in the market very soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete