Friday, September 3, 2010

SYLVESTER

I adopted Sylvester when he was barely two months old. Now, he is almost a full-grown adult cat. Though a little bit older, Sylvester still has the playfullness of a kitten. He still chases his own tail. He still nibbles my pen and paper whenever I write. He still sleeps on top of me every night. And he still scratches my back to wake me up for work at six o'clock in the morning.
Sylvester too has this habit of entering other people's houses. Good thing that my neighbors like him and feed him whenever he visits them. Sylvester, in fact, has become the official community cat that everybody loves. But I wish he would stay home more often. It gets too tiring to come home from work and still look for him among neighbors. Perhaps, it is time for Sylvester to be neutered. A good friend has suggested so. Perhaps, it is time to cut things off hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment