Sunday, January 2, 2011

TEN THINGS TO TELL YOURSELF FOR 2011

1 Why should I say I can't when the bible says I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13) ?

2. Why should I lack when I know that God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:19) ?

3. Why should I allow Satan supremacy over my life when that is in me is greater that is in the world (1 John 4:14) ?

4. Why should I worry and fret when I can cast all my anxiety on Christ who cares for me (1 Peter 5:7) ?

5. Why should I feel alone when Jesus said He is with me always and will never leave me nor forsake me (Hebrews 13:5) ?

6. Why should I feel accursed or that I am a victim of bad luck when the bible says thatr Christ redeemed me from the curse of the lawe that I might receive His spirit (Galatians 3:13,14) ?

7. Why should I feel worthless when Christ became sin on my behalf that I might become the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21) ?

8. Why should I have a persecution complex knowing that nobody can be against me when God is for me (Romans 8:31) ?

9. Why should I feel like a failure when I am a conqueror in all things through Christ ( Romans 8:37) ?

10. Why should I let the pressures of life bother me when I can take courage knowing Jesus has overcome the world and its tribulations (John 16:33) ?

Happy New Year to everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment