Sunday, January 9, 2011

FOR THE OFW'S : WHICH PBA TEAM DO YOU LIKE AND WHY ?

A lot of my readers are OFW's. So as my way of thanking them, I wish to feature them in my column in Bandera. I wish to get their response to the questions as to which PBA team they are rooting for and why. I have already asked several fans during a semifinals game at Araneta and it would be great to hear from our unsung heroes overseas. So, if you're an overseas worker and a reader of this blog, please feel free to send me your name and response to the questions. You can send me your response to +639228112275. I don't want you to post your name and response in this blog so that people will want to buy a copy of Bandera to read the survey. It's a way of giving back to my OFW readers and getting more readers for Bandera.

Hope you guys respond and thank you so much for reading my blog.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment