Monday, November 1, 2010

MARK CAGUIOA IS STILL KING

I was all set to interview Mark Caguioa for my next assignment for Bandera. Cathy, Coach Jong's better half, helped me get to Mark by introducing me to his girlfriend. Despite being drop-dead gorgeous, Mark's special someone was so accommodating and down-to-earth. While waiting for Mark to come out of the digout, we talked about Mark's injury, the adjustments that Mark had to make with the team and Ginebra's resurgence in the current tournament.
As Mark made his way out of Araneta, a large crowd greeted him for picture-taking and autograph signing. The large crowd made it impossible for me to come near Mark, much less conduct an interview. Resigned to the fact that I was not going to get the interview that night, I just watched in awe as Mark accommodated all the people who patiently waited for him. He even gamely carried kids in his arms for souvenir photos. The whole picture-taking and autograph signing must have taken at least half an hour.
Mark was about to get into his car when he turned to me to tell me to have the interview rescheduled as we both were pressed for time. Despite the non-interview, I was happy to experience the kindness of Mark and his girlfriend. I was happy to see as well, how Mark Caguioa took the time to make his fans happy. No wonder, Mark Caguioa is still king.

9 comments:

  1. no doubt .. super bait tlga ni Mark lst tym nanuod kme ng laban nla s cuneta tlgang lhat ng naghinty s lbs inentertain nia .. baet tlga xa s mga fans nia .. naki2pagbiruan p nga xa smen ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's truly a champion... Champion in Fans Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Caguioa will always be no.1 to us,(his fans)..undeniably, one of the best player PBA ever had..Mark is remarkable...no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah..i so much love mark caguioa, he is my favourite player in pba, subraang fanatic ako ni marc khit babae ako.

      Delete
  4. ang press lang naman ang walang hiya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yan puro Mark Caguioa na lang ilagay mo sa blog mo tutal sya naman ang KING sabi mo! magtanda kana sana at wag ka ng gagawa ng poll na ikahihiya mo! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang pathetic talaga ng blogger na to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mark is always number 1 for me, he is my super idol, even me and my husband had a oppositte team, i always say that i love mark second to him, hahahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete