Thursday, November 11, 2010

CCF AND ITS MEMBERS EXPOSED

I first challenged CCF to go to CBN-Asia to watch the video that confirms that its pastors lobbied for war in Malacanang. No one dared among its 25,000 members to take me up on my challenge. Three days ago, I once again challenged CCF to answer a blog that enumerates CCF's doctrines with bible verses that contradict them. The challenge would have made me stop blogging about CCF if CCF members were able to prove that the cited verses do not render CCF's doctrine to be false at all. As expected, CCF and its members retreated and simply bade farewell.
I really thank God for giving me the opportunity to expose CCF and its doctrines in my blog. People get to read and see how CCF pastors and members think and reason out to defend their doctrines, however ridiculous and unbiblical they may be. God truly has a way of showing people the truth. And God has a way of making deceitful people stop from peddling lies for the greater good.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm... Ano pong kasalanan ng CCF sa inyo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wala sa akin, ngunit sa mga member ng CCF, mron. Dahil Hindi tinuturo ng mga pastor ang totoo. Sabihin pa na FULL GOSPEL daw ang aral sa church nila. Bro who cares.

      Delete
    2. Have you tried going to CCF and listen to the gospel before spreading a false accusations and opinion?

      Delete