Sunday, October 3, 2010

BDO PHILAMLIFE TOWER : BANKING SERVICES AT THEIR FINEST

Last Friday, I decided to pay my credit card at the last minute. Thinking that there would be less people after 5:30 pm, I entered the Banco De Oro branch nearest our office at 5:45 pm. But to my surprise, there was a long line of clients before me. Growing impatient at the rather slow service, I looked at a bank personnel who looked like the branch manager. Sensing that I had something to say, she immediately walked over to ask what my concern was. I told her that the line of people was not moving at all as there were only two tellers attending to their clients. Immediately, she told the other tellers to attend to the needs of the people in line. It did not take 5 minutes for the bank tellers to help all the people in line.
I wish to commend Mrs. Marirose Sioson for a job well done. It turns out that she is an AVP of Banco De Oro and not merely a branch manager. Kudos to the tellers of BDO Philamlife Tower as well for responding quickly to the needs of their clients. Indeed, BDO finds ways.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is having the very nice information about banking services. Here we can also have the information about bank accounts for bankrupts in various ways.

    ReplyDelete