Friday, December 24, 2010

WHAT CHRISTMAS MEANS TO ME

Amidst the Christmas rush, I paused for a minute to reflect on what Christmas really means to me. The frenzy of the season sometimes makes me forget what is truly essential. I just believe that there’s got to be more to Christmas than parties or last–minute shopping.

  1. Christmas to me is a reminder of God’s great plan for mankind. Jesus was born to show everyone how to love and ultimately live life to the fullest.

  1. Christmas is a time to be selfless and be appreciative of others. It is the time that I thank the security guards and janitors of the building as well as the messenger in the office.

  1. Christmas is a celebration of man’s ability to do good through Jesus Christ.

  1. Christmas is not about the number of parties that I get invited to nor the amount of presents I get. A simple yet meaningful text message to remind me that I am loved is enough to make my Christmas complete.

  1. Christmas is not about how lavish the food is on Christmas eve. It is more about sharing time with family members no matter how simple the midnight meal is. It is more about taking the time to foster better relationships with each other in front of a hot meal.

Merry Christmas everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment