Friday, December 17, 2010

JAMES YAP : NO HOLDS BARRED

Since there is hardly any news on James Yap these days, I have decided to interview the reigning MVP for my column on Christmas day. I know that a lot of his fans and supporters will just be surprised  to know that the person they perceive as enemy number one will graciously feature their idol in his column. But hey, it is Christmas . It is the best time to forgive and forget. Besides, if Kris Aquino has forgiven James Yap for all his transgressions, who am I not to let bygones be bygones ?
I just hope that James Yap is articulate enough to keep the interview interesting and worth the read. I guess I have to come up with the right questions to ask to make the interview one of a kind.  I wonder if James Yap will give me a present for Christmas when he gets to know that I will feature him in my column. For whatever it is worth, I hear that James Yap is the most generous PBA player around. Merry Christmas, James Yap !

1 comment: