Monday, December 27, 2010

THINGS THAT MADE MY CHRISTMAS

I would not have noticed Christmas if it were not for a few things that made it memorable.

1. My favorite taho vendor invited me to his house for a few drinks. Despite his meager income from selling taho, he and his family took the time to treat me like a king. It was such a simple gathering yet it really touched my heart.

2. The smiles of people who I thanked for doing errands and other small things for me made me realize that Christmas is all about giving and receiving the priceless gift of being appreciated.

3. The food that people gave me really made me smile and full. Good thing I really want to put on more weight.

4. An email from a good friend telling me to see him really made me realize that despite the friends I lost during the year, I still have friends who are with me through thick and thin.

5. A text message from a friend inviting me to a bowling match. While it is inevitable that my friend and his teammate will lose against my team, it still made me smile that some people just don't learn.

6. A facial and a good pair of Spartan rubber sandals made my Christmas so complete. It is so nice to walk around knowing that you look good wearing a pair of original Spartan rubber sandals.

So what made your Christmas funny, complete and heartwarming ?

No comments:

Post a Comment