Thursday, August 26, 2010

PAGBABAGO

Six months ago, I encountered a problem with a Christian church that changed my spiritual life forever. I discovered that the pastors of the church that I was attending were conducting serious political activities without informing their members. Worse, these pastors were covering up their activities by lying through their teeth. Determined to expose the pastors for their lies and deception, I blogged what I stumbled upon. Word got around about my blog. I was eventually forced to leave the church for writing things about the pastors that were unfavorable.
Through that sad phase of my life, I found comfort in Goldilocks, particularly its pulvoron. Just when I felt so condemned and alone, Goldilocks kept me company. Through the spiritual isolation, Goldilocks and its pulvoron kept me grounded and satisfied. Strange as it may sound, pulvoron became my comfort food. As eating pulvoron became a routine, I soon realized that through Goldilocks, God was not leaving me all by myself. Through Goldilocks, I learned that while changes may hurt, it can also bring new joy and self-realization. More importantly, I realized that joy is not confined to a particular church. It can be found in the most unexpected places like Goldilocks as well.
I thank Goldilocks for providing me the comfort and joy that I needed in a time of great sorrow and solitude. Indeed, the comfort and joy that can only come from God is always within reach. I truly thank Goldilocks for despite its changes, it remains an arm's length away to provide comfort and joy to people.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment