Thursday, August 26, 2010

CCF AND ITS HIDDEN POLITICAL AGENDA

My officemates who live in Pasig and Cainta remind me almost everyday that the construction of CCF's $80M worship center is well on its way. My officemates know very well that I was banished by CCF. Perhaps to spoil my day, they would jokingly inform me of the great construction that is on-going along C-5.
But my officemates are mistaken to think that I am upset with CCF's worship center. What I am upset about is that the worship center will be used to advance certain political beliefs. The pastors cleverly veil their true intentions with the construction of a seemingly harmless worship center. But the worship center, I fear, will be used to propagate false beliefs to support Israel. Read http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/more-than-30000-participate-in-pro-israel-conference-in-asia/.
The worship center, in itself, is not an evil thing. It is what men do that can render it an evil purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment