Thursday, June 24, 2010

JAMES YAP IS KING

I watched with great anticipation the game between Ginebra and B-Meg Derby Ace last night. Both teams needed to win to boost their respective campaigns. But my excitement turned into disappointment as the game was far from exciting. B-Meg Derby ran roughshod over the listless Ginebra team.
Seeing James yap play his heart out last night made me realize that he is indeed a great player and a true professional. Notwithstanding the marital problem that he presently faces, James Yap played as if nothing was bothering him. In fact, his game was a thousand times better than Mark Caguioa's. Despite what I have written about James Yap in the past, I have to admit that he is truly an outstanding athlete even in times of crisis. James Yap is indeed a true winner. LONG LIVE THE KING.

1 comment:

  1. Yes indeed....He's one of the best basketball player Planet Earth ever had..

    ReplyDelete