Thursday, October 15, 2015

LARONG VOLLEYBALL SA PILIPINAS DOES NOT HAVE AN OFFICE

courtesy of tiebreakertimes.com
I was in the PhilSports Complex to interview an executive of an NSA. While waiting for the NSA executive to arrive, I decided to look for the office of Larong Volleyball sa Pilipinas (LVPI). I wanted to see for myself its office and ask about the true status of Ricky Palou.

I searched all the floors of the building but could not find the office of LVPI. Tired and short of giving up, I asked the property division for directions. Surprisingly, I was told initially that such an NSA does not hold office in the building. I asked the personnel if she was sure. She proceeded to look for LVPI's folder. Only then did she find out where the LVPI office was . She told me to go to the third floor where the POC holds office.

In short, LVPI does not have its own office and simply calls the POC office as its own.

What kind of an NSA is LVPI ? My guess starts with the letter "b" and ends with the letter "s".

No comments:

Post a Comment