Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

As a way of thanking all those who spread and signed the petition to save PVF, I wish to share what USA Volleyball CEO Doug Beal told me in his email dated July 1, 2015.

" I will do my best ---no promises except that I will raise the issue and discuss the lack of opportunity for you and others to present your case to the FIVB Board. "

This only goes to show that together, we can make a difference. That there are people out there who care about our united stand. That there are honorable men, like Mr. Beal. who despite their stature, remain involved in the struggles of other people. We have the Spirit of Edsa as a people and we merely have to tap into it to effect change.

Maraming salamat po sa lahat nang nanindigan at patuloy na naninindigan sa tama at matuwid na pamamalakad sa pambansang palakasan.

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment