Wednesday, March 4, 2015

PRESS STATEMENT OF PVF PRESIDENT BOY CANTADA

The Philippine Volleyball Federation is the national sports association for volleyball in the Philippines. PVF will continue to be so until such time that 2/3 of the General Assembly would vote in favor of its expulsion from POC.

I strongly challenge POC, Mr. Jose Cojuangco, Mr. Jose Romasanta at lahat pa ng Jose sa POC to present our case for decision to the General Assembly.

But I demand that PVF be invited to the General Assembly, considering that we have not yet been removed by 2/3 of the membership of the GA, to give us the opportunity to present our side.

They say we have a leadership problem. I don't see any. They say that we have a problem with the SEC registration. We have remedied that. So what then is our problem ? Or the better question to ask is, what is the problem of POC ? At ano ang kanilang motibo ?

This fight is not only for the Philippine Volleyball Federation. This is a fight for all national sports associations that are affiliated or beholden to the perceived gods of POC.

Lastly, when I was young, I thought  I will have a good future. I was never afraid of death. Now, I am nearing 70. What is there to be afraid of ? Pinagmamalaki ko po na sa buong buhay ko, pinilit kong makatulong sa kapwa in my own very small way. At wala akong inagrabyado. Nakakatulog ako nang mahimbing. I am ready to go anytime. But if and when I go, I will go with dignity and honor. I wish I could say the same thing for some people.








1 comment:

  1. Mr. Boy Cantada, kasama po kami sa inyong mga pinaglalaban. Makakaya natin yan sa tulong ng diyos. Sa tulong ng tunay na pederasyon na PVF, maibabalik natin ang sigla ng Philippine volleyball. #LabanPVF #PepingResign #POCWalangKwenta #OneForPHVBall

    ReplyDelete