Monday, June 10, 2013

OPEN LETTER TO PVF PRESIDENT GENER DUNGO


Dear Sir Gener,

I just found out that you have decided to go on leave from PVF. The pressure of heading a sports federation that has suddenly become controversial has perhaps taken its toll on you.

In the short time that I have known you, I find you very approachable and professional. I don't feel uneasy to ask you even the toughest questions that tend to point out your shortcomings as PVF president. You are liberal enough to understand my point of view as a sports writer who is investigating a serious matter. But best of all, you know how to listen to reason.

In the end, the truth will out and prevail. I am sure that the person who is telling the truth will be vindicated, no matter what.

I wish you the best as you contemplate on the direction that you wish to take. Thank you for tolerating my persistence in pursuing the truth about the whole volleyball fiasco. And thank you for trusting me with your side of the story. Truly, I am humbled.

Yours,

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment