Friday, September 4, 2015

TEXT MESSAGES FROM LVPI SEC-GEN RICKY PALOU

courtesy of pba-online.net


Below are the text messages I received from LVPI Sec-Gen Ricky Palou dated September 2-3, 2015 :

Me : Good evening sir. May ITC na po ba ang mga foreign players na maglalaro sa PSL ? Thank you sir.

Palou : Yes, all the imports have their ITC already. We have started registering them beginning with Petron imports who are joining AWCC in Vietnam. Upon payment with their clubs, NF's, ITC will be good for release in time for PSL ang arrival of bulk imports.

Me : So what is the drama that Manicad is referring to ? It is in LVPI daw po. Also sir, how come LVPI has yet to submit its papers to PSC ? Salamat po.

Palou : I am not aware of any drama. Who is Manicad and can I know who this is also ? Who is this ?

Me : This is Eric po of Bandera.

Palou : Eric who ?

Me : Eric Dimzon po. The one who is asking po for an interview with you.

Palou : Weren't you the one who has been hitting me and LVPI in the press and social media ?

Me : What do you mean po na hitting you ?

Palou : Writing to discredit me and LVPI.

Me : I have always written the truth po. And in fact, I have asked for an interview to get your side po.

Palou : You don't know the truth, Eric. And you have been very unfair to me and LVPI. So keep it that way. You wanting our side is months too late.

Me : What is the truth then, sir ?

Palou : Seems you are the only one who doesn't know the truth, Eric. Let's leave it at that. Hope you won't bother me anymore.

Eric : If you really want the truth out, grant me that interview.

Palou : No, not after what you have done. Sorry.

Me : Ok po. Salamat pa rin po.

No comments:

Post a Comment