Monday, September 14, 2015

PVF PRESIDENT BOY CANTADA AND WHAT HE STANDS FOR

courtesy of spin.ph

Writing for Bandera has given me the opportunity to know a lot of people. And Philippine Volleyball Federation President Boy Cantada stands out among the sports personalities I have come to know.

With Sir Boy, my advocacy in writing has been reinforced, His brave effort to put a stop to the evil ways of Philippine Olympic Committee, Philippine Sports Commission and Larong Volleyball sa Pilipinas has given me further encouragement to write about the truth at all cost. With Sir Boy, I find a person who is willing to do everything to do what is right despite the great odds. These days, such a person is a rarity.

As Sir Boy celebrates his birthday, I pray that he continues to fight the good fight and not grow weary to effect significant change in Philippine sports management.

Happy birthday, Sir Boy !

No comments:

Post a Comment