Tuesday, November 8, 2011

OPEN LETTER TO MO, MOJO, GRACE AND ANGELICOPTER

Dear Mo, Mojo, Grace and Angelicopter,

It pains me to hear you guys fight on air. While I do know that your show's appeal lies in its spontaneity and irreverence, fighting on air is definitely not something that I like. Mo, I know that you really love the show. So, I understand that you want it to be the best that it can possibly be. No one can question your dedication to the show. But Mojo, Grace and Angelicopter love the show as well and try their best to keep it interesting and entertaining. They do their fair share of keeping the show fun to listen to.

I know that there was a time that you were really down, Mo. And I know that during that time, Mojo, Grace and Angelicopter were there to make you feel that you are loved. Whenever you are upset because Mojo, Grace and Angelicopter are not doing the things that you want them to do, just remember the love that they offer and share with you in every episode of your show. Perhaps then, you will find it in your heart to be more understanding and forgiving.

Just keep the love going, Mo.

Yours,

Eric

1 comment:

  1. I listen to their radio show every morning. I think it is not fighting per se. We can view this as friendly arguement on air. Though I agree that sometimes it's unhealthy to their show especially that they have kids as listeners. Not a good role model to them though.

    ReplyDelete