Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HOW TO SPOT A WINNER

My new sideline requires me to immediately spot a winner from a group of players. So to remind me of who can be considered a winner, I have decided to enumerate the things that, to my mind, define a winner.

 A winner is :

1. One who knows how to excel and set himself above the rest. He offers something that others do not.

2. Someone who knows how to recover from setbacks. He learns from past mistakes and uses them to better himself.

3. A person who is beautiful inside. A winner possesses true beauty from within which shines through and becomes evident through his good works.

4. One who places much importance on spiritual life. Knowing the ultimate source of goodness and blessings makes a winner.

5. Someone who dares to right the wrong despite the risks involved.

6. A person who knows when to accept defeat and move on to bigger things in life.

Are you a winner ?

4 comments:

  1. hi sir, can i print this and post it in my workstation here at work? ill make this as a baseline for me to become a winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear anonymous,
    by all means, reprint it. it will be my honor.
    will be praying for your success in your line of work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you sir. i may not agree to all your post in this blog. but with this one, your a winner :)

    ReplyDelete