Wednesday, October 5, 2016

THANK YOU

Dear National Federation President,

I simply want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to present to you the truth about the case of the Philippine Volleyball Federation (PVF). I hope, in my own little way, I was able to enlighten you on what truly happened to volleyball in our part of the world.

I hope that with the arguments and evidences I have presented to you, you will come to a better understanding of the need not to expel PVF. I truly hope you vote according to your conscience, more than anything else. I am sure that your conscience, more than anything else, will help you make a fair and sound decision. 

In behalf of the millions of Filipinos who love volleyball and stand for justice, I thank you.

Yours,

Eric F. Dimzon
Sports Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment